Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I look @ the garden, and I go straight to the centre that remains light amongst the dark shadows that desire to block it. I witness the pouring of pure soft rays in the shape of a crystal chandelier into the heart of the matter.


Sad faces show from all sides, so much heaviness. I can't breathe, I can't breathe .. 


I move the photo from my visual sight, and embrace the salty water pouring along my cheeks, look again to see a giant, oh no a person whose face is elongated from the top to the centre narrowing on the shoulders that carry those sad faces, extending two beautiful arms with the most delicate hands, so clear, so vivid touching the knees that hold the legs that feel like going down to a crouching position into the invisible.


The central organs radiate with COLOR and aliveness and the heart and lungs breath in-out with a fragment/a crack that appears. 


The smiling face unites the legs and holds them steady, with the shadows of white angels opening their mouths to pass their Love towards the crown that trickles through the midline ....


With a U turn, the image transforms to a community surrounding a tower that connects at its spire two petals protecting a child being born with open arms high over the chest held with enigmatic sunlight that shows that the tower is no more than a person with a narrow elongated chest and a humble face carrying a hat, no longer a spire, that filters the light to the community :) 

No comments: