Monday, August 31, 2009

My story .. where do I start, which story, all my life from the moment of conception is a story .. conception, reception, manifestation ...

So many stations, so many diversions, so may learnings, so may contributions, so many ...

All in abundance reached a moment, a Threshold which I opened up to with the openness of the vast ocean, welcoming the water from the streams, rivers, seas collected, collecting as I expand with my knowing and understanding ..

A Threshold so soft invited me to savor the subtle step and slowly move my body with solid feet across it.

I stopped, I wondered, I knew and felt the moment of life in its fullest so close to me.

I stopped, I questioned, what does that all mean, a feeling that vibrates across the wholeness of myself, a feeling so kind far from being mean.

I stopped, I observed, i saw the depth of life within me, around me, now touchable, reachable.

I stopped, I thought, I recognized the illusion of dreams and the reality of being.

I stopped, I searched, I met the mates whose presence activated the connection of eternity.

I stopped, I practiced, I found structure achievable stretching beyond the comfort zone of what is inherited and forgotten.

I stopped, I visited, I landed on earth's nourishing soils feeding me natural nutrients that strengthen the mission.

I stopped, I sensed, I smelt the scents attracting, bodies longing for the living music dormant in their core drumming.

I stopped, I created, deisgning spaces for the dancers of movement across generations.

I stopped, I acted, connecting humanity in its projections and intentions.

I stopped, I cleansed, purifying the emotional ether with an embracing surrender, acceptance and compassion.

I stopped, I shifted from postures to phrases surrounded by universal graces.

I stopped, I evolved, riding the waves of nowness, flowing with the clarity of consciousness.

I stopped, grounded to a physical reality marrying life experiences with me emerging life role expectancy.

The Threshold smiled back at me, acknowledging my readiness, inviting me to step forward, chanting what comes to me.

I stepped, my voice free with every server bouncing joyfully.

I stepped, with a spacious opening hosting what wants to come through me.

I stepped to manifest the desire of eternity's will through me.

I stepped holding the truth, the breath of every human being.

I stopped. I stepped ...

No comments: